Kind Consumer’s lead investigational product is a novel, proprietary device designed to simulate the smoking experience:
- The Kind nicotine delivery system differentiates itself from other products within the Nicotine Replacement Therapy (‘NRT’) space, such as, nicotine inhalers, gums or nasal sprays, through its proprietary breath activation system and sophisticated design.
- In comparison with existing unapproved nicotine delivery devices, the Kind nicotine delivery system has been designed with comply with medical device and medicinal product standards.
- No other current technology promises to deliver an aerosol of nicotine for inhalation coupled with the physiological and psychological sensations of smoking.
- Kind fully owns its intellectual property and has a broad circumference of patents protecting its key innovations internationally.
- The technology is currently completing its key clinical testing with the intention to file for approval as a regulated medicinal product both in the UK and internationally.
The driving principles behind the development of the technology have been to understand and replicate the physiological, lifestyle and ritualistic aspects of cigarette smoking. Kind Consumer’s philosophy throughout the development phase of the technology has been to incorporate the key principles of traditional pharmaceutical development (safety, quality and efficacy) with the more consumer-centred principles around lifestyle integration and ritual.
Kind’s Novel Nicotine Delivery System – promises next generation nicotine delivery:
- Rapid nicotine delivery – reduces craving with the added benefit of the throat sensation desired by smokers
- Reproduces the behavioural rituals of smoking – hand to mouth activity with many of the psychological props associated with smoking
- A Harm reduction alternative to smoking – no combustion, no smoke, delivery of pharmaceutical-grade constituents whilst providing the same smoking cues
- To be submitted for regulatory approval as a medicinal product in the UK and subsequently internationally.
- Aim for widespread consumer access as a General Sales List product and therefore visible and available for smokers in typical tobacco retail locations.
- Scalable production and assembly